This policy does not govern the acts of third parties that PhixerCode does not possess or control, or to people that PhixerCode does not employ or manage.
What Personal Information About Users Does PhixerCode Collect?
We will only collect and use your personal information to provide you a friendly, customized, and effective experience. We gather the following sorts of information from our users:
1. Information You Provide to Us:
We collect and keep any data you enter on our site or give to us in whatever other way. You have the option not to send us certain data, but rather then you will most likely be unable to exploit a large number of our unique features. The personal data we collect includes:
• Registration: You will be required to register with us by filling a registration form containing your full name and email address so as to be able to utilize certain PhixerCode services, for example, publishing content on the blogs or forums.
• User Content: You may submit your own stories on the Service also give comments on the stories of others (collectively your “User Content”
2. Automatic Information:
• We collect and retain some sorts of non-personally identifiable data at whatever point you connect with us. PhixerCode naturally gets and records certain “traffic information” on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, PhixerCode cookie data, and the page you requested.
• PhixerCode may put a counter on any page demonstrating the aggregate number of times that page has been viewed. This incorporates member profile pages.
• Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that are sent to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to allow our systems to identify your browser and let us know how and when pages in our site are checked and by what number of individuals. PhixerCode cookies don’t gather personal data, and we do not consolidate data gathered through cookies with other personal data to let us know who you are or what your screen name or email address is.
You can use the “help” section of the toolbar on most browsers to guide you on the best way to keep your browsers from accepting new treats, how to set the browsers to notify you when you accept a new cookie, or how to completely deactivate cookies. You have the option to reject cookies when utilizing the Service, however you will be unable to use some of PhixerCode’s most alluring features.
We may allow some of our business partners to utilize cookies on our site (for instance, advertisers). PhixerCode has no access to or control over these cookies.
How Does PhixerCode Use My Information?
• Social sharing of User Content: PhixerCode permits different users to read stories that you have posted, modified, or given a remark on. This information is made accessible by means of your member profile. PhixerCode may post this information on other site features later on
• Profile information: While using the service PhixerCode permits other users to check your full name, and blog URL located within your member profile in the case you give this optional information.
• Syndication: PhixerCode uses the RSS syndication of whole of its open content on the site.
• Traffic information: PhixerCode utilizes this traffic information, including data accumulated from cookies, to determine issues we have with our servers, dissect patterns, inquire about the market for our services, and oversee the site.
Will PhixerCode Share Any of the Information it Receives?
We will never sell or rent your personal data to anybody. We share your personal data only as explained below.
• With Your Consent: Except as put forward above, you will be informed when your personal data may be disclosed to third parties or utilized for a reason contradictory with the purpose(s) for which it was initially gathered, and you will have the capacity to prevent the disclosure of this data by opting out.
Security of information
• Your PhixerCode account data is secured by a password for your protection and security. You are in charge of keeping safe your password and account information.
• We will only grant access to PhixerCode workers who need personal data to perform a particular task (for instance, a customer service agent). We update all of our employees on the latest privacy and security practices.
* PhixerCode utilizes financially reasonable physical, administrative, and specialized safeguards to maintain the integrity and security of your personal data. We can, on the other hand, not guarantee or warrant the security of any data you transmit to PhixerCode and you do as such at your own risk. When we receive your data transferred, PhixerCode uses financially reasonable procedures to guarantee the security of our systems. On the other hand, please take note, this is not a surety that such data may not be accesses, shared, modified, or destroyed by technically defeating any of our physical, specialized, or administrative safeguards. This data includes your User Content. You comprehend and recognize that, even after evacuation, duplicates of User Content may stay visible in cached and filed pages or if different users have replicated or kept your User Content.
What Information Can I Access?
You can have access to your own data on our site and correct, revise, or erase data that is wrong by going to your user profile setting page.
What Choices Do I Have?
• You can choose not to uncover data, but rather then you may be not able utilize certain functionalities on our site.
• You can opt to deactivate or reject cookies from the Service, however you may not then have the capacity to access numerous features of PhixerCode.
• You can add or modify certain data pages of the Site. When you modify data, in any case, we frequently store a duplicate of the unrevised data in our record.
• You may ask us to terminate your PhixerCode account by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can Children Use PhixerCode’s Services?
The use of the PhixerCode website is only available to persons at least 13 years old or older. Children between the age of 13 and 18 must have parental permission to sign up. PhixerCode does not purposely gather or request individual data from anybody less than 13 years old or intentionally permit such persons to sign up. In the event that you are under 13, kindly don’t send any data about yourself to us, including your name, location, phone number, or email address. Nobody under age 13 is permitted to give any personal data to or on PhixerCode. If we discover that we have gathered personal data from a child under age 13 without confirmation of parental permission, we will erase that data. On the off chance that you trust that we may have any data from or around a child under 13, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
PhixerCode Community Guidelines
Maintaining a virile yet respectful community is the foundation of the Services.
Since its commencement, an inconceivable array of sports fan have run to PhixerCode because of a solitary objective: to create a community around their enthusiasm for games. They wrangle with each other in an attentive and explanatory way; they talk about their most loved teams and players earnestly.
Encouraged PhixerCode Conduct
You are firmly urged to take part in the following activities on the PhixerCode system whenever:
• Write astute, analytical articles about your most loved sports, teams, and players.
• Read any articles on the network.
• Give your backing for the author, offer an answer to the argument set forth, or simply talk some plain old smack in the remark threads.
• Post links in remark threads that are important to the current point.
• Stay in contact with different members by posting shout outs on their bulletin boards.
Discouraged PhixerCode Conduct
You ought not be involved in any of the following activities on the network. On the off chance that different members report that you are frequently doing any of the following, you will be warned. Any frequent offenses after you have gotten your first cautioning will bring about the end of your account.
• Make violent personal assaults in comment threads or bulletin boards against individuals whose views you can’t help contradicting.
• Use words or make suggestions anyplace on this Site the normal PhixerCode member sees racist, sexist, or hostile.
• Demean or embarrass an author for giving their best effort.
• Intentionally irritate different member or upset the general discussion in comment thread.
Prohibited PhixerCode Conduct
Your account will be instantly ended and the correct authorities may be reached on the off chance that it is confirmed that you have done any of the following on the network:
• Harassed different members by means of threat of physical, mental, emotional, or sexual damage.
• Made different members feel unwelcome on account of their sex, culture, race, ethnic foundation or sexual inclinations.
• Uploaded photographs onto the system that are explicit, copyrighted, or unlawful in any nature.
• Used PhixerCode for business use without consent.
• Drastically hindered upon the positive PhixerCode experience of another member in any capacity, shape, or form.
What to Do if you See Misconduct on the Network
If you discover that somebody on the network is meddling with your PhixerCode experience, making you feel uncomfortable in any capacity, or acting in a way conflicting with PhixerCode ‘s Community Guidelines, please contact the Community Director, at email@example.com.
What to Do on the off chance that you See Brilliance on the Network
One of the ways PhixerCode can support itself as a far reaching open source sports community is through the positive contributions of its members. On the off chance that another member has accomplished something on the system that you discover huge or meriting commendation, please contact Community Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.